Sellry is a technically-oriented ecommerce development agency with a highly creative flair. We specialize in helping premium ecommerce clients create outstanding digital experiences that build their brands and drive conversion rates. Our clients range from unique pre-revenue startups to established global companies. We have a vast amount of experience in a diverse range of verticals, business models and aesthetic styles, allowing us to discern deeper problems as well as the best way to solve them. Our clients can relax knowing we’ve got their backs.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and committed to high performance, elegant solutions. We value what is up and coming and prepare accordingly to offer the best services, products and support out there. When we can’t find solutions that service our clients and the needs we identify, we create them.
You will collaborate with clients and colleagues in defining project vision and goals; you’ll then create detailed project plans and push initiatives through to completion, managing UX, design, development and other resources to achieve objectives. Your robust understanding of ecommerce best practices (D2C/B2B) will enable you to take a client’s vision and transform it into their next level of growth. Your organized approach to project management will enable you to run complex technical projects.
This is a fully remote contract. As a fully distributed team, we value talent regardless of location. US hours, fluency in English and cultural familiarity are must-haves as you will be communicating directly with clients and this will aid in customer trust and relaxation.
This role requires prior experience managing projects for consumer-facing ecommerce companies either directly or within an agency that services these types of companies.
- 4+ years of experience working closely with ecommerce companies either in an internal or supportive / agency role (Creative/Marketing/Web/DTC) demonstrating capabilities to:
- Gather requirements, break down problems and find sensible solutions.
- Build time and cost estimates, scope, WBS and price projects.
- Manage the delivery of complicated projects end to end.
- Complete one-time projects against time, on budget, high quality, to customer satisfaction.
- Deliver consistent value within ongoing projects requiring iteration and creativity.
- Management experience to include:
- Managing cross-functional teams including both technical and creative resources.
- Managing and tracking the performance of growth initiatives.
- Highly organized; able to track details across multiple workstreams simultaneously while keeping the big picture clear.
- Bias toward informed action; proactive.
- Ability to interact professionally and confidently with clients and colleagues at all levels; possessing clear and confident communication and presentation skills.
- Working familiarity with software platforms used by D2C companies (ecommerce platform experience is a plus).
- A robust understanding of UI/UX/conversion/retention best practices for ecommerce.
- Ability to put yourself in the shoes of the end user and business owner to come up with solutions.
- Ability to build, monitor and interpret analytics dashboards and regular reporting.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics.
Please provide the following information. Applicants that do not provide this information will not be evaluated for the position.
1) Examples of projects you’ve managed for ecommerce companies (either internally or externally) including the impact delivered.
2) A thorough description of your experience working with one or more ecommerce platforms and leading projects.