From startups to mid-level e-commerce businesses, Shopify has been helping companies scale their online stores for years. With Shopify Plus, the company now offers even more powerful features with an enterprise solution tailored for brands with complex needs. It’s worth exploring some of the awesome Shopify Plus benefits that can help take your brand to the next level!
What Makes Shopify Plus So Special
Shopify Plus is a top digital platform designed for e-commerce businesses. It offers all the features and benefits of Shopify, plus a host of additional features and tools to help brands scale.
The powerful Shopify Plus benefits you’ll read about in this article are perfect for brands ready to take their e-commerce businesses to the next level.
Shopify has had a meteoric rise in the e-commerce world. In its 16 years of operation, it has generated 543 billion in sales and is on point to reach half a trillion in total sales in 2022.
17,400+ Merchants and Counting
Now, let’s look at the exponential growth of Shopify Plus. With over 26,100 live stores, at least 17,400 unique merchants, and a 21% year-over-year jump in the number of stores in 2022, Shopify Plus benefits can clearly impact your bottom line positively.
In just the third quarter of this year, the number of stores on Shopify Plus went up remarkably by 7.1% quarter-over-quarter, which underlines its skyrocketing popularity among merchants.
About a quarter of the stores on Shopify Plus offer apparel products, while products related to beauty, fitness, home, gardening, health, food, and sports are also widely sold, among many other varieties, using the platform. It’s worth noting that half of the merchants on the platform are based out of the US.
Shopify Plus is a popular platform for many e-commerce development agencies. Leading agencies such as Sellry leverage Shopify Plus features to streamline the process of setting up and managing online stores.
With the help of Shopify Plus, Sellry helps both D2C and brick-and-mortar businesses develop websites from scratch and scale mid-level businesses looking to grow.
9 Shopify Plus Benefits to Help Your Brand Grow
Shopify Plus is a one-stop e-commerce solution built from the ground up to help businesses succeed. Unlike other platforms, there are no hidden costs or gotchas – all core features and functionality is included in the monthly fee.
There are many other advantages of using Shopify Plus benefits to scale brands of all sizes. Read on to discover the Shopify Plus benefits that your e-commerce brand could realize on this platform.
Shopify Plus is a platform you can count on for your digital business. Simply put, it’s highly reliable. Here’s how:
- Uptime you can count on: Your site will always be up and running with Shopify Plus.
- Round-the-clock support: You can reach out to your dedicated success team anytime.
- Fast and scalable: Shopify Plus can handle anything you throw at it, from sudden spikes in traffic to large catalogs.
- Security at scale: Shopify Plus is PCI-compliant and has built-in security features to keep your data safe.
- Enterprise-grade infrastructure: Shopify Plus runs on the Google Cloud Platform and utilizes Amazon’s AWS servers worldwide.
- Seamless upgrades: With automatic platform updates, you’ll always have access to the latest and greatest features without downtime.
Your startup is in good hands regarding security and reliability with these excellent Shopify Plus benefits.
2.Customize to Suit Your Brand
Your brand is everything to your business, and Shopify (and Sellry) understands that. With Shopify Plus benefits, you can modify and customize your online store to match your brand’s look and feel.
This is perfect for businesses that want consistent branding across all channels. Ways to customize your digital or brick-and-mortar business using Shopify Plus are limitless. Here’s what you can do:
- You can build out a fully custom design with a development partner like Sellry.
One of the huge developments launched within Shopify’s Online Store 2.0 version is the addition of sections everywhere on the site.
In the past, customers could only utilize sections on the home page and had to use elaborate workarounds to create the same type of content on other pages.
Shopify has created a workaround using JSON templates, so merchants can add dynamic sections throughout their sites.
Another way to customize your online store with Shopify 2.0 is to use Metafields. These custom fields allow you to add different information to your site, including HTML, text, images, videos, and more.
This extra information can help you better organize your products and store data that isn’t necessarily essential to the product itself.
- If you’re just starting out, you can DIY by changing the look of your store using themes.
3.Optimize for High Traffic
When it comes to site performance, you must constantly analyze, monitor, and drive traffic to increase site visitors. Shopify Plus aids in this process by:
- Allocating resources where they’re most needed
- Automatically distributing traffic across servers
- Speeding up your site with caching
With Shopify Plus, brands can take advantage of high-traffic optimization to ensure their website can handle large influxes of traffic without any issues.
This is crucial for brands that rely on e-commerce as a slow or unavailable website can lead to lost sales and customers, and conversely, we know that faster speeds lead to higher conversion rates.
Sometimes, it can be harder to manage success than failures! Shopify Plus benefits help by providing success managers whose job is to analyze customer feedback and recommend changes. These experts:
- Have knowledge and experience in e-commerce businesses and can help you troubleshoot any issues.
- Will work with you to create a custom success plan tailored to your business goals and needs.
- Provide one-on-one training on how to use Shopify Plus to make the most out of its features and capabilities.
- Are always available to answer your questions.
- Consistently monitor your account to ensure you meet your goals and make progress.
- Will provide feedback and recommendations on how to improve your store’s performance.
A dedicated success manager may be just what you need to take your brand to the next level.
5.Seamless App Integrations
Merchants need to be able to integrate their e-commerce platforms with other software they use to run their businesses. This could include accounting, email marketing, and CRM apps.
Shopify Plus has built-in integration with many popular business apps, making it easy for merchants to connect their shop to other tools they use, saving time and ensuring that data is smoothly synced.
Seamless app integrations are necessary for success in online business because it:
- Allows brands to connect to the apps they need to run their business
- Helps businesses automate tasks, saving time and money
Shopify Plus has over 70 app integrations available for all its merchants at no additional cost. These include popular apps such as Google Analytics, Amazon Pay, Abandoned Cart Saver, and many more.
With these app integrations, brands can save time on marketing, accounting, shipping, and customer service tasks.
6.Seamless Payment Integration
The bottom line for all digital and brick-and-mortar businesses is… impacting the bottom line. Businesses must quickly and efficiently process payments to succeed.
Payment integration is essential for e-commerce because it allows brands to take payments without a third-party processor.
Shopify Plus has its own payment gateway called Shopify Payments, which is available in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and Singapore. If you’re selling in any of these countries, you can use Shopify Payments to accept credit cards without signing up for a third-party payment processor.
Shopify Payments is integrated with Shopify’s checkout, so you don’t need to worry about PCI compliance or any other hurdles involving third-party processors.
And, because Shopify Payments is a Shopify-specific gateway, you’ll get lower credit card processing fees than you would with a third-party processor.
In addition, Shopify Plus offers pay integration with some of the biggest names in online payment processing, including PayPal and Stripe.
This means you can get paid quickly and easily without worrying about setting up a separate account or learning a new system.
7.Comprehensive Wholesale Management
If your business is wholesale, Shopify Plus will make your life much easier and allow you to tap into the highly lucrative B2B market.
The wholesale management has three key features:
- The ability to offer tiered pricing: You can now offer different prices to different customers based on order volume, which is a great way to increase profits without alienating your top customers.
- Improved inventory management: With Shopify Plus, you can better keep track of your inventory levels and receive alerts when stocks are low. This feature is beneficial if you sell products with a limited shelf life.
- Automated order processing: Shopify Plus can automatically generate purchase orders and send them to your suppliers. This feature saves you time and energy.
This is a great Shopify Plus benefit for entrepreneurs looking to break into the wholesale business or for those mid-level brands looking to scale.
8.Dedicated Mobile Store Builder
The future of digital business is mobile, and you need a platform that recognizes this. Shopify Plus has a dedicated mobile store builder to help you take full advantage of this opportunity.
This exclusive feature allows you to create a beautiful, responsive store that looks great on any device. Whether your customers are using a smartphone, tablet, or desktop, they’ll be able to find what they’re looking for and make a purchase.
The advantages to having a sophisticated mobile store builder at your fingertips are many, including:
- You can have an exclusive store for your mobile customers that is separate from your main website, which can be used to target a specific audience or market segment.
- Mobile store builders are typically more straightforward and user-friendly than traditional e-commerce platforms, making them ideal for small businesses or startups who don’t have the time or resources to invest in a complex website.
- They’re generally more affordable than other e-commerce platforms.
- Mobile store builders can help you reach a wider audience as an increasing number of people are shopping on their smartphones and tablets.
- They can improve your conversion rates, as mobile-optimized websites perform better than traditional desktop sites.
Shopify Plus benefits the brand owner who realizes that digital e-commerce is moving to mobile.
9.Ten, Count Them, Ten Separate Stores!
As businesses are increasingly moving online, the ability to have multiple stores and manage them is the key to success. Shopify Plus recognizes this and allows customers to have up to 10 stores with one Shopify account.
This feature is perfect for brands that have different product lines or branches in different locations. It’s also great for managing seasonal sales or pop-up shops.
These nine Shopify Plus benefits listed above are by no means exhaustive, but they should help you understand why Shopify Plus is a great platform to launch your e-commerce business.
How Do Shopify and Shopify Plus Work?
Let’s review how Shopify and Shopify Plus work and why they are the perfect digital platform to help your online or brick-and-mortar brand succeed.
Shopify is an e-commerce platform that enables brands of all sizes to sell online. Shopify Plus is the enterprise version of Shopify, designed for high-volume brands with complex needs.
Both platforms offer users a customizable platform, an easy-to-use checkout process, and several features. Shopify offers three plans: Basic Shopify, Shopify, and Advanced Shopify.
Shopify Plus is a separate enterprise plan that starts at $2,000/month. Both Shopify and Shopify Plus include a 14-day free trial.
Recapping What You Get from Shopify Plus
There are so many ways in which your e-commerce brand gains by using Shopify Plus, including:
- No Transaction Fees
- Unlimited Products and Bandwidth
- Advanced Reporting and Analytics
- Custom Checkout Fields
- Improved Security with PCI Compliance
- Automatic Order Processing
- B2B Capabilities
With these Shopify and Shopify Plus benefits, no wonder Shopify is such a popular platform for e-commerce brands of all sizes and types.
It’s Time to Turn to Shopify Plus
So, these Shopify Plus benefits will help you start or scale your business, whatever your goals are, from optimizing high traffic to seamless app integrations.
And then, of course, there are trusted e-commerce development agencies such as Sellry that help brands succeed and grow. Whether you’re just starting out or are already on Shopify Plus and need an agile, efficient development partner, Sellry will take a holistic approach to help you scale your business – one Shopify Plus benefit at a time!
By focusing on our clients’ needs and balancing brand, aesthetic and conversion optimization considerations, Sellry collaborates with you every step of the way, making a big difference in your ecommerce business processes and results.
Contact Sellry for help regarding Shopify or Shopify Plus website development, and elevate your ecommerce presence and business!